Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Walbro GSS-307??

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Hype R Speed 2DK's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2000
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Has anyone ever heard of the GSS-307?

    I went to a V8 shop here that does a little with imports, told them I needed a 255 lph HO pump and they sold me a "BBK" #1607.

    The guy told me he has one in his 5.0 and that he has reached 120 psi with nitrous, so I thought that we be sufficient for my GS-R.

    I asked him about Walbro pumps and he said he wasn't really familiar with them, but when I got home and opened the package, low and behold it is a Walbro pump!! The model # is GSS-307 and it says it flows 255 lph, but have you guys ever heard of this pump or know how much it really flows or psi?? All I've heard of are the GSS-317 and the GSS-342 and the 342 is what I really want. Will the 307 do the same job as a 342 or not?

    Thanks.


  2. #2
    Inactive Member Holden's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 1999
    Posts
    3,007
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought the 17 and 42 meant something. If so, the 07 doesn't sound good.

    I'm surfing for Walbro now. Maybe I'll find something.

    Greg

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •